For excellent dining in Turks & Caicos, The West Bay Club is conveniently located on the western end of Providenciales’ Grace Bay Beach. This locates puts us on an un-crowded stretch of the beach, but still near enough to a variety of activities, and an excellent choice of great restaurants for dining nearby.
While we offer our own tasty Atlantic Bar and Grill for your dining pleasure, we are also within walking distance to several other restaurants:
- Ganesvoort Restaurant is an upscale restaurant located next door to us (short walk)
- Simba’s offers breakfast and lunch in a lovely Caribbean style setting (short walk)
- Somewhere on the Beach is a casual beachfront Tex-Mex style restaurant (short walk)
- JoJo's Cafe Cafe offers soups, salads, wraps for lunch (short walk)
- The Sharkbite is a fun, sports bar and pub right on the water at Turtle Cove Marina (5 minute drive)
- Baci serves up Italian fare right next door to The Sharkbite (5 minute drive)
- The Tiki Hut is inside of the Marina with fun, casual outdoor dining (5 minute drive)
- Magnolia is a dinner only fine dining restaurant up the hill from the Marina and features the best views on the island (5 minute drive)
Providenciales offers many other fine and casual dining options, with several located in the central Grace Bay area, which is about a 5 minute taxi drive. There are also several native style restaurants in the Blue Hills area of the island, which is about a 15 minute drive.
A short 5-minute drive from West Bay Club is the island’s main supermarket, the IGA. It offers a full range of food and beverages, as well as various sundries. It also has a full liquor license and an excellent wine selection.
So please explore Provdenciales and Grace Bay for the finest shopping and dining in Turks & Caicos.